Sunday, August 21, 2011

I can't say it enough: I love my job! It's been  a little over two months since I've been working here and it hasn't gotten old, it still challenges me, and I'm still excited when talking to my brides about any and all details of their big day. In most jobs there has always been this honeymoon season where the newness, thrill and drive to do and be my best has been at a all time high... and then fizzled out after about a couple of months. But not here, the vision for the company, the excitement for the industry and the over all love for even the most mundane tasks of my job are still "fun".

Don't get me wrong, I have definately had my stressful days and overwhelming amounts of tasks to finish with not enough daylight to finish it all and yet I still love what I do. On days of the actual event, I still get girly and excited and hopeful for my bride's new future. I grin ear to ear, who am I kidding- I'm full on cheesing- when they're introduced as "Mr and Mrs" for the first time.

I think it's safe to say, I've found my dream job. It makes me feel officially grown up to say it, but it's true, I love what I do. I don't think you could pay me a million dollars to do anything else.  Life has a funny way of working itself out, and I'm glad it's played out this way. I am more than thankful, humble and thrilled to be doing what I do.

Have I told you yet, I love my job??



No comments:

Post a Comment